the San Francisco mint
Only minutes away from the Moscone Center, it’s been renovated to accommodate modern functions without losing any of its historical grandeur. With 100,000 square feet of ballrooms, gold vaults, and gaslight chandeliers, its ambience guarantees a vibe that will take you back to a more regal time.
Managed by Non Plus Ultra, the West Coast’s most celebrated venue activation firm.
- Main Floor featuring ornate double ballrooms
- Rooms for breakout, coat check, green rooms, etc.
- Vault Level with industrial gold vaults and ore mill
- Gaslight chandeliers with modern LEDs that tune to any color
- On-site management
- Public parking lot on corner of 5th & Mission
- Power and Wi-Fi capabilities
- Truck loading dock
Located at 88 Fifth Street, just a coin toss away from the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco.
- 999-person capacity
- 52,000 square feet of usable indoor space
- 30-foot-tall ceilings
- Exclusive 4,000 square feet interior courtyard